Cafetto EVO 500g
- *See Free Shipping exclusions below
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Cafetto EVO was the first espresso machine cleaner to be certified by an organic certification body.
Cleaning your coffee machine is very important for the following reasons:
- It removes old coffee oils in the machine. Coffee oils go rancid and spoil your coffee flavour.
- Is extends the life or your machine, by ensuring the solenoid valve, or manual lever components can work freely and not bound by old coffee oils.
Directions for Use
Daily Procedure to back-flush each delivery group:
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with “blind” filter.
- For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of Espresso Clean® into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 scoops.
- Start cycle and allow run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times – run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well the blind filler under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start & stop cycle 10 times – run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing. Remove blind filter & insert regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
Daily procedure to clean filters and group handles:
- Soak group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water with 2 scoops of Espresso Clean® for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.