Brewista II Smart Scale
- *See Free Shipping exclusions below
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Brewista® Smart Scale™ has a water repellent nano-coating to protect the scale from the harsh wet environment of an espresso machine drip tray or common spills on a kitchen counter. Six diﬀerent modes allow the user to choose if, how and when it automatically tares and times for making espresso, pour-over coﬀee, or for use as a standard scale. Two protective covers serve a dual purpose as bean trays and keep the beam safe when packed in a drawer or backpack. A programmable auto-oﬀ function conserves the two included AAA batteries. With a hefty 2000 gram capacity, it remains accurate to within 0.1 grams for precise control. The non-slip rubberized coating makes it easy to hold even when hands are wet. Inspired by competitive baristas, the Smart Scale™ is perfect for any method of coﬀee preparation.
Specifications and Functions:
- Capacity: 2000g
- Accuracy: 0.1g
- Units: grams (g)
- Key functions: ON/OFF, MODE, TARE, TIME
- Display: LCD with backlight
- Auto-off ◦ Auto-off function is set to 180 seconds by default. ◦ Auto-off can be set to 60 seconds, 120 seconds, 180 seconds, or disabled manually.
- Operating modes: Four (4) Automatic (AUTO) modes and two (2) Manual (HAND) modes
- Power: (2) AAA batteries
- Operation temperature range: 50° to 85° Fahrenheit (10° to 30° Celsius)
- Length: 127 mm (5'') Width: 105mm (4.165'') Height: 17mm (0.675'') From the base to the top of the platformWith the protective cover- Length: 130mm (5.125'') Width: 109mm(4.3'') Height: 21mm (0.855'')