Linea Classic – an industry icon
A specialty coffee icon that never goes out of style, the linea classic is considered the ideal workhorse for high-volume cafés. its clean lines and simple charm furnish the many cafés, roasters, and chains whose names have defined the specialty coffee industry and has buoyed the development of the specialty coffee industry since the early 1990s.
a tried and true machine, the linea performs reliably in high-volume settings and is perfect for your new cafe, bar, or restaurant. carefully designed to blend into any setting, the linea classic – with its dual boiler system, saturated groups and pid controller, is a work of art that is linear in design and dressed in polished stainless steel and includes stainless steel portafilters and advanced precision baskets.
the mechanical paddle enables the barista to saturate the coffee with low pressure (line pressure) water before applying the full 9 bars of pressure.
- saturated groups: ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- dual boiler system: separate boilers for each group optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- pid temperature controller: electronic, algorithmic control of the espresso brewing temperature (+/- 0.5°c).
- insulated boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- stainless steel portafilters & precision baskets: for improved cup quality and consistency.
- available models: 1, 2, 3 or 4 groups.
- machine operation: automatic (av), semiautomatic (ee) and mechanical paddle (mp) versions.
- tall cups: allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups.
- cup warmer: maintain espresso and cappuccino cups heated at a proper temperature.
- personalized colors: customizable colors based on the ral color system, on request.
- barista lights: led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- cronos keypad: keypad with digital shot timer to monitor the extraction time (av version only).
- high legs: makes it easier to access beneath the machine (+7.5cm / 3in. in height).
this dynamic system allows the barista to control the variable of pre-infusion and reduce channeling for a more balanced extraction.
|model||1 Group||2 Groups||3 Groups||4 Groups|
|voltage||220-240 single *||220-240 single *||220-240 single *||220-240 single *|
|* 3 phase power is available by request and will be built to order|
|Dimensions||560 x 1170 x 425 mm|
2 Group, 3 Group