The Silverton Coffee and Tea Dripper – Brass
The Silverton Coffee and Tea Dripper is the 2 in 1 brewer worth its weight in gold.
The Silverton Coffee and Tea Dripper is the 2 in 1 brewer worth its weight in gold. It’s sleek and stylish, which means you won’t want to put it away, and it doubles as a hot or cold brewer.
– Bottom beaker holds up to 550ml
– Hand blown from borosilicate glass
– Dishwasher and microwave safe and heat resistant
– Filter cone made of 100% stainless steel
Instructions for Use:
- Open valve and place decanter underneath filter holder.
- Preheat & rinse the metal and ceramic filter with hot water.
- Grind your desired amount of coffee to a medium coarseness. We suggest 1 gram of coffee per 18 grams of water.
- Close Valve and add ground coffee to your filter.
- Add 50-75 grams of your brewing water to the coffee and let stand 30-45 seconds. This is called the bloom. Agitate bloom as desired.
- Pour the remainder of your brewing water in the center of the coffee bed and move slowly out in a circular pattern.
- Full brew should take 3 to 3:45 minutes. Open valve to dispense coffee into decanter
|Dimensions||200 × 250 × 250 mm|