Linea PB – a La Marzocco classic, re-imagined
In crafting the Linea PB, Piero Bambi refined and sharpened design elements and fine-tuned performance features that made the linea classic a specialty coffee icon. The Linea PB, designed by and named in recognition of Piero Bambi, introduces a new level of performance, reliability, and craftsmanship that carries the linea into the future in a manner that is familiar, yet also fresh and new.
The Linea PB features the iconic La Marzocco polished stainless steel body, updated with simplified lines and a lower profile, equipped with exclusive, user friendly interface software that gives the barista direct functional control over boiler temperature, brewing volume, hot water tap dose, auto-back flush as well as other options.
while ensuring a new level of performance and reliability through component longevity and new electronics, the Linea PB’s lower profile and increased work area also make it practical, without abandoning world renown italian design.
the mechanical paddle is inspired by the original mechanical group used on the La Marzocco GS – the first dual-boiler espresso machine with saturated groups (1970).
- saturated groups: ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- dual boiler system: separate boilers for each group optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- dual pid (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- insulated boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- eco mode: can be programmed to enter stand-by mode, improving energy efficiency.
- usb: making it possible to update firmware.
- stainless steel portafilters & precision baskets: for improved cup quality and consistency.
- digital display: temperature display, shot timers, flow pulse counter and intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters.
- tall cups: allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups (+2.5cm /1in. in height).
- auto back-flush program: automatic cleaning program.
- available models: 2, 3 or 4 groups.
- machine operation: automatic (av)
- ruby flow restrictors: ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion
- cup warmer: maintain espresso and cappuccino cups heated at a proper temperature.
- hot water economizer: fine tune the temperature of the hot water spout.
- ruby flow restrictors: synthetic ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- barista lights: led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- high legs: makes it easier to access beneath the machine (+7.5cm / 3in. in height).
|model||2 Groups||3 Groups||4 Groups|
|Voltage||220-240 single *||220-240 single *||220-240 single *|
|coffee boiler||3,4||5||3,4 + 3,4|
|* 3 phase power is available by request and will be built to order|
|Dimensions||590 × 1190 × 530 mm|
2 Group, 3 Group