Visually distinct, the ECM Synchronika has a powder coated chassis in anthracite at the bottom of the machine combined with polished stainless steel housing. The new dual boiler machine from ECM distinguishes itself by its fresh eye catching design.
The ECM Synchronika is the perfect home machine for those after the finesse a commercial machine offers. It has all the bells and whistles in a compact machine.
- Dual boiler espresso machine
- Coffee boiler made of stainless steel with a 0.75 l volume; steam-/hot water boiler with a 2.0 l volume; boiler insulation
- Steam boiler which is independently connectible with an additional on/off switch
– individual adjustment of the temperature in both boilers
– indicates the brewing time in seconds
– for an optional display of the brew group cleaning reminder
Intervals can be programmed individually.
– can be turned off at any time
- Patented ECM E61 brew group
- Quiet rotary pump
- Switchable from water tank to direct water connection
- Drainage hook-up for residual water is possible
- In case of water shortage the machine will shut down only after the portion brewed is finished
- “Quick steam” valves with an improve movement due to a 70° angle
- High end “no burn” steam- and hot water wands
- Ergonomic ECM portafilters
- 1x 1400 W and 1x 1200 W heaters
- 230 V and 115 V voltage
- Dimensions without portafilter (WxDxH): 335 x 490 x 410 mm