Slayer Espresso Single Group
Slayer Espresso offers mastery over extraction. Patented flow rate control and flavor profiling put every variable in the barista’s hands, producing espressos that are fine-tuned to personal tastes. With advanced customizations, we reshape the Slayer aesthetic to perfectly suit every cafe.
The serious barista’s dream machine. In a compact footprint, Slayer Single Group packs the same commercial head, steam valves, and brew actuator as its predecessors – plus a few extras. With a new touchscreen interface that assists in flavor profiling and temperature management, you’re looking at a one-group espresso machine with unprecedented capability.
Enjoy the best that your espresso has to offer with Slayer’s signature flow control. In both manual and semi-automatic modes, the Single Group divides extraction into multiple stages and manipulates flow rate to highlight the inherent sweetness of espresso. Extreme grind fineness, made possible by patented pre-brew technology, lends to extraordinary body and beautiful crema. Around the world, professional and amateur baristas alike are making exceptional coffee with the Slayer Single Group.
Ideal for: espresso bars, small restaurants, catering events, your kitchen
- Peruvian Walnut wood actuators & handles
- Glass touchscreen display
- Automatic shot timers
- Adjustable brew temperature
- Shot mirror
- Hot water tap
- Non-slip feet
- Variable flow rate
- Personalized steam pressure with PID & customizable wand tip
- Dual tanks with power management
- Pre-heat coil for brew temperature stability
- Commercial portafilter with 58mm, 18g basket
- Direct plumb
- Certified ETL Sanitation* (conforms to NSF/ANSI Standard 4)
- Brew tank: 1.1 liters
- Steam tank: 3.3 liters
- Pre-heat coil: 60.0 milliliters
|Dimensions||450 x 444 x 368 mm|