We’re setting out on a whole new road. We took our coffee machines along the path taken by exceptional motorbikes.
We’ve chosen motorbikes that are the very symbol of personalization, freedom and character, and the combination is pure energy. Passion and experience have come together with a powerful personality and free spirit. The result? Café Racer.
The great revelation at Host 2015 and MICE2016 kept not only the customers at the fair holding their breath and bursting with curiosity, but everyone working in the world of coffee. The captivating design of Café Racer came about from a study of shapes and indissolubly blends memories of the past with visions of the future in three versions: Naked (with transparent sides), Dolomiti (with backlit sides that can be decorated at will), and Racer (with a kit of personalised accessories).
The combination of innovative technology and cutting-edge materials guarantees full compliance with present-day and future regulations governing the release of heavy metals (Lead Free), and was made possible thanks to the Sanremo’s R&D department in collaboration with the Sanremo World Academy Team (SWAT), a group of coffee experts with all sorts of different backgrounds who contributed to the creation of a machine that breaks all the barriers and is in a class all its own.
A new story is about to be told, get ready to experience it. The race is on!
- Internal volumetric pump
- Electronic programmable doses
- Mechanical programmable pre-infusion
- Pressure transducer for a quick heating response (steam boiler)
- Pre-heating coffee boiler for each group
- Programmable electronic and mixed (new circuit) hot water
- Multifunction display for each group
- Stainless steel group head ASI 316L
- Adjustable water drain plate heights
- LED steam boiler level indicator
- Steam boiler temperature indicator
- Cold-touch stainless steel steam wands
- Stainless steel filter-holders
- Stainless steel boilers ASI 316L
- Energy saving function
2 Group, 3 Group