Cafetto® Espresso Clean® has been tested by NSF and certified to protocol P152. This guarantees that Cafetto Espresso Clean will not taint the coffee and is not corrosive to the espresso machine.
3-way valve professional espresso machines
For bulk quantities, please contact our customer care team.
Daily Procedure to back-flush each delivery group:
• Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with “blind” filter.
• For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of Espresso Clean® into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 scoops.
• Start cycle and allow run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
• Stop cycle and allow to sit for 1o seconds.
• Start and stop cycle 4 more times – run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
• Remove the group handle and rinse well the blind filler under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
• Re-insert handle with blind filter, start & stop cycle 10 times – run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing. Remove blind filter & insert regular filter.
• Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
Daily procedure to clean filters and group handles:
• Soak group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water with 2 scoops of Espresso Clean® for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.
|Dimensions||120 x 120 x 140 mm|
100g – jar, 1kg – jar, 500g – jar