Barista Introduction Course
August 7 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 5:00pm on day 7 of the month, repeating indefinitely
Looking to learn or improve your barista skills? Take the first step to becoming a certified barista with our beginners Barista Training Course.
Designed to thoroughly explain and train in the art of espresso.
- Understand the bean
- Grinder philosophy and adjustments.
- Espresso machine calibration, espresso volumes and espresso machine trouble shooting.
- Explore correct extraction involving
- Barista techniques are explained by following objective and subjective systems.
- Learn the complete coffee menu
- Learn the correct milk texturing techniques to make perfect foam for coffee art and latte art demonstrations.
Duration: 3 hour workshop
Max Class Size: 6 (minimum of 3)
To register your interest please contact us on 4235 7575 or via email here